Friday, June 22, 2012

"The Voice From Within"

              This was created  almost 4 years ago. I made this for my cousin's birthday.  ~(‾⌣‾~)



Maybe it's now too late
You've already done blowing your cake
You know, this is what I hate
But I'll do this for your sake.

To you I say "Happy Birthday"
Hey girl, why don't you shout "Hooray!"
'Coz you should be celebrating all day
Let your sadness and worries be away.

You know, all my life, I'll never forget you
You're a one-in-a-million girl, I bet it's true
For you're the reason why my eyes aren't blue
You're an angel sent from heaven, oh god, thank you!

 How could I ever forget the old days?
When you used to be stubborn, yeah, always
And I'm pretty sure you are indeed, but in good ways
How could you be bad with that angelic face?

Anyways, now you've grown up
I mean, not in size but inside
To you it's "thumbs up"
Within your heart, "noblesse oblige" is alive.

P.S
Blesilda Omega is the name
She is not ashame
She loves Marlon Estela
She loves Miguel Diomar Omega Estela
They say that she's lucky
But I guess they are all wrong
Remember.......
She's not lucky....
She's BLESS



No comments:

Post a Comment