Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Hate You Fornever

           I’m back to writing. And I’m writing to tell you you’ve captured my heart. To heck with cheesy intros, to curse with writing styles, this is me, writing! Actually I’m already speaking, and declaring to humankind that, yes, I’ve fallen in love with you. I don’t know how it happened. Well, I actually darn know how, I’m just shy to talk about it. But since I believe in crossing the bridge when you get there, now I’m here, I’ll do it for you.

            It was out of the blue when my self-deprivation from falling in trap, I mean love, did really happen. Argh! You just don’t helluva know how your smiles suddenly make my heart beat a leap, how your laughters suddenly make me breathless and how your nonchalant looks suddenly make my day. For old time’s sake, we even did some group works together, we even held each other’s hands, well during presentations only –awwww- and that we even share the same likeness of a band, what a bond!
            Of course, I’m afraid you’ll know this crazy little thing growing inside of me. I did try, as much as I can, to suppress this. I started treating you normally, I began being cold, I tried to avoid thinking of you and I did built my walls and defenses again. At last, I gladly and sadly succeeded. You never knew. You never did know.

            Now, once and for all, I guess my only way of moving on is by telling you that I hate you fornever for I love you Mr. Clever!

            P.S.: At first I thought I just saw my beloved cousin on you. I’ve got a secret crush on that couz of mine, he’s been my inspiration and idol since seven.  He’s the reason I met the world of anime, he’s influenced me with his mannerism that’s why, see, I’m a bit boyish. But, dah! Haha. Honestly, you two have lots of similarities, you got the same physical look and behavior, to the point that it’s eerie. But I just found out that, you’re totally YOU. And that’s why . . . go back to the first sentence, Mister. Till the end, you’re my one and only Mr. Clever. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment