Monday, June 18, 2012

I Saw How She Died

(This is a poem I created 3 years ago)


A new day for her is an added burden
For she’s no longer the cheerful maiden
She’s there trapped in the old hospital den
Been crying and wailing and waiting since then.

What can I do, I asked myself
And found a book inside a shelf
My mind whispered this could help
Though my luck is merely size of an elf.

With faith I started marching towards her
And landed my feet beside the drawer
Though the room was a complete macabre
I opted to move few inches closer.

She saw me but didn’t appear in her mind
For she’s long left the reality behind
With that I almost run to a rather blind
Than her whom no one wouldn’t give a dime.

I touched her but she did not feel it
Instead she gritted her broken teeth
I was shocked with her sudden rage of heat
She yanked at me without missing a bit.

I’m lost with the sudden commotion
I’m drowned with conflicting emotion
I saw the bible plunged in a slow motion
And saw her execution by a lethal injection.

No comments:

Post a Comment