Thursday, March 27, 2014

Diffidence in Stitch-Cross


if say to better it is Or .running just I’m it was Or .away just I’m maybe Or .away running I’m
.just running, away and away I’m if best And .away and just I’m if worse Or .running away I’m
running, Away .running, away Just .away just, Running. . .just away, just just I’m if worst Then
Away. running, just Away .just away, Running .just, away Running .away, just Running .just
.am I .Maybe .just, running Away .away, running Just. .running just,


clock stitch-cross defected our at staring remember I six was I When
. . . six forever stay to wished somehow and
. . . me within lingers still memory faint that later years twelve Now
. . . all at changed hasn’t me of part that that realized I then And
. . . bit a something that grown haven’t I, years twelve those all after, Sadly
. . . know don’t I personality or character, skills, knowledge be it Whether
something, fundamental more something it’s guess I
. . . something just, incomprehensible completely
. . . feeling fleeting this is What !Ah
. . . it forget just I’ll hope I
. . . clock stitch-cross that from on move To
. . . clock o’ six at stuck also was, add might I if Which
. . . tock-Tick

of style and act this to regards in “invented” have I “eureka” useless some is This :Note
  “.Style Chicken the Taming” means It ?mean that does What .Style Tamchicken - handwriting
illegible it makes which manok ng kinayod a like ‘quite’ is handwriting ‘normal’ my Since

 .brain the for exercise good a writing of way this found I .it ‘tame’ to have I therefore

No comments:

Post a Comment