Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10 Things in Life I Learned in Psych 101

Psych 101 is an introductory course to Psychology. I took it last First Sem A.Y. 2013-14. Of course the images aren't mine, but the wordings are. Around the time I did this, I just finished making my PE Band & Ball poster project, that's why majority are exercise-related images. Talk about recycling! Haha.

1. Aim to do things with flying colors!
















2. No matter how things get worse, don’t quit!

















3. There’s no such thing as “destiny,” life is what you make it.















4. We have a lot of potentials waiting to be unlocked. We just need perseverance.




















5. Being depressed sucks. Optimistic view in life is essential for a happy life xp


















6. We may be subconsciously aspiring to be someone or something, our actions may or may not show it, better always conduct intro- and outer-spection.


















7. Doing things slowly but surely. If you are unsure of something, undecided, troubled, just take it slowly but surely. Wait I've said it already. Slowly but surely.


















8. Make friends. Trust me. It helps. Most of the time.


















9. You’ll never fall asleep if you make everything so complicated.



































10. I have a lot yet to learn, to explore and whatchamacallit!



No comments:

Post a Comment